Qualifications/ Skills/ Knowledge
- An undergrad reading for a Diploma/ Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Fresher or 6 months experience in a similar capacity in the software industry
- Excellent people skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Coordinate and support the recruitment life cycle, including Talent strategy, sourcing, interviewing, selection for Engineering and support vacancies in Sri Lanka.
- Assist stakeholders to address talent acquisition challenges.
- Assist in talent searches, set benchmarks and metrics, identify bottlenecks, and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Assist and coordinate with hiring managers, in fulfilling the resourcing requirements while adhering to internal processes.
- Update the company ATS with up to date hiring data, and reports
- Assist and collaborate remotely with other team members, Delivery and Regional teams, external vendors, and consultants as needed in a high-paced work environment.
- Assist in providing data for reports, and hiring metrices and dashboards for weekly management review