- Following a degree on IT / equivalent professional qualification.
- Display potential in communication, interpersonal skills, leadership capabilities, conceptual thinking and innovation.
- Be results oriented and enthusiastic
- Ability to work in a team
To assist the Customer Support function of the organization & generate revenue. Resolve issues to the required performance levels and mentor the lower-level Associate Consultants in acquiring SAP knowledge
- Ensure that the issues reported by the customers are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer during the timelines expected.
- Support the Support Consultant on the management of enhancements to the system.
- Facilitate the development of lower-level Associate Support Consultant and mentor those assigned to enhance the skill level of the Junior Support Analysts.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.