- · Pursuing degree in Computer Science/Multi Media/Business Management or Marketing related disciplines.
- · Passion for the Technology and Innovation.
- · Interest in working with technical/developer ecosystems.
- · Excellent communication, negotiations and cross-group collaboration skills.
- · Strong team player with ability to build strong relationships and work in a virtual team environment.
- · Good project management skills.
- · Good written and verbal communication skills for effectively communicating with the team and ability to presenting information to varied technical and non-technical audience.
- Responsible to work with the Dialog Innovation Foundry team in managing the partnerships and outpost engagements while working on the social media management and marketing strategies.
- · Should organize awareness sessions, outreach programs, hackathons and other initiatives in order to Empower the Sri Lankan Innovation Ecosystem.
- · Should manage engagements with the local tech communities, schools, universities, startups and other potential entities etc.
- · Responsible to conduct social media-based activities to keep the community and other parties engaged with the brand in order to educate them about the Innovation Foundry platform, its capabilities and benefits.
- · Engage in new partnership development and partnership management related activities.
- · Should develop innovative mechanisms to create awareness in the local tech community about the latest technological advancements in the world.