As part of our EY-Assurance Team, you will be carrying out routine substantive and controls-based procedures from the GDS offices supporting various Global client serving assurance teams mostly based in the APAC and Oceania countries.
We’re looking for individuals with knowledge and understanding of accounting and assurance concepts. The incumbent gets an excellent opportunity to work virtually or directly with the engagement teams across APAC and Oceania and develop knowledge of international accounting and assurance principles.
- Be responsible for delivering highest quality on every task assigned in line with EY Global review methodology and the expectations of Global engagement teams.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or assurance risks.
- Execute & document specific review procedures as defined by the engagement teams
- Build knowledge about risk management which includes understanding significant business processes, regulation applicable to the client, other risks specific to a client’s business.
- Timely identification of accounting issues, clearly documenting the facts and findings, and discuss with GDS senior/Assistant Manager.
- Work with the GDS senior and global team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Interact with the global engagement team on a regular basis and develop productive working relationship with them.
- Contribute ideas for improvement by comparing efficiency of review procedures performed across different clients.
- Contributes to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism towards work challenges.
- Promote EY’s ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality.
- Develop knowledge of use of EY technology and tools to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.