eMarketingEye, a Google Premier Partner 2022 (awarded to only a select group of the top 3% of Google Partners), Sri Lanka’s Best Digital Media Agency (SLT Zero One Awards 2019) and one of the Top 40 Best Places to Work in Sri Lanka (certified by Great Place to Work Sri Lanka) is looking for a young and dynamic individual to join our team.
Having proudly served over 1,200 of the world’s best-loved brands across 45 countries and won over 250 awards during the past 15 years, eMarketingEye is widely considered to be a thought leader in Asia. We offer end-to-end solutions from website development to performance-driven digital marketing and social media strategies.
- Managing the end-to-end debt collection process and achieving the monthly collection target
- Planning, strategizing, negotiating and taking measures to recover outstanding payments
- Timely preparation of weekly and other ad hoc reports
- Proper upkeep of databases and systems (E.g: Master files, QuickBooks, and other systems)
- Coordinating with external and internal stakeholders (E.g: banks, clients, legal officers, account managers, etc.)
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies in payments or accounts
- Assisting to manage the client contracts and renewal cycle
- Assisting the finance team with other operational activities
Attention to detail