About This Role
We are looking for that passionate, driven and resilient individual to join our team as a DevOps Lead / Senior DevOps Engineer. The successful candidate will be playing a key role in achieving our mission of flawless delivery and execution of our business projects and meeting the expectations of clients
Who are we?
Azend Technologies is a collaboration of experienced ideators and technologists from a diverse set of industries, ready to enable businesses to realize their true potential through next generation technologies and digital infrastructure, such as IoT, Blockchain, Machine Learning & AI.
Our founding team spent 12+ years at the London Stock Exchange’s MillenniumIT technology arm, which built the fastest trading platform in the world. We bring together over 150 years of collective experience and domain knowledge in building cutting edge technology solutions, across sectors including financial, agriculture, automotive, power solutions, industrial engineering, retail, logistics and more.
Why is this Role unique?
- You will have the OPPORTUNITY to continue growing within the team as a key contributor who has the trust of senior leaders and is able to contribute to business value and learn new tools and technologies
- You will be an essential part of a fast growing organization with ambitious plans to expand into multiple markets and verticals, and help be the one to make it happen
- You will have the space to EXPERIMENT, be BOLD and PUSH boundaries!
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- Experience working with cloud platforms (AWS preferred)
- Experience managing relational and non-relational databases
- Good knowledge of CI/CD solutions
- Exposure to Infrastructure as Code Tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process-oriented with good documentation skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
AzendTech is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.