- Bachelor degree in Civil or Structural Engineering and Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering
- 3 years of design experience
- Knowledge in fabrication and erection activities
Note: Candidates must have Minimum 04 years UAE experiences.
1. Identify the discrepancies in the inputs and highlight the same to the lead engineer with details.
2. Prepare design calculations in accordance to the project specifications, codes and design guide lines.
3. Make connection design and sketches for the given loads.
4. Verify the engineering drawings for the correct interpretation of the design details.
5. To make spread sheets for the repetitive calculation and validate with a manual calculation.
6. To propose alternate better cost-effective technical proposals and right kind of material for construction.
7. Supervise construction and fabrication activities by random site / yard visits and make reports.