- G.C.E. A/L Qualification.
- A diploma/Higher Diploma in customer service from a recognized University/Institute would be added as an advantage.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Should be proactive with an attractive personality and good teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Spoken and Written) with good telephone etiquette.
- Age below 35 years
- Candidates closes to Peliyagoda area.
- .Responsible for giving service reminders to customers.
- Responsible to get service bookings.
- Responsible to get customer feedback on service quality.
- Engage with business promotions.
- Need to prepare a daily progress report.
- Responsible to attend customers service quality-related concerns.