As part of our EY-DnA team, you will help clients in developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. Working with latest tools available in the market you will help clients by acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems and help to identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
Using your expertise in data analytics you will help our clients to view data in context and make smarter business decisions to achieve improved products and services.
We’re looking for candidates with strong technology and data understanding in data engineering space, having proven delivery capability. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm as well as a part of a growing Data and Analytics team.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- In-depth cloud domain experience with focus on Microsoft Azure / Microsoft Azure Stack solutions
- Experience building on Azure using Databricks, ADF
- Good to have Synapse experience
- Sound programming, debugging/troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with familiarity in Scala/ Java / Python on Spark/ Pyspark
- Strong knowledge in Pyspark/Spark SQL
- Strong data warehousing concepts
- Good analytical skills
- 3+ years of work experience with very large data warehousing environment
- 3+ years of experience with detailed knowledge of data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools.
- Specialization in a specific sector/domain will be an added advantage
- Hands on role on data models, data storage, cleansing, validation integration and transformation and data migration to manage data within the organization, for a small to medium-sized project
- Responsible to building pipeline, perform data profiling, implement data quality rules
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of project implementation
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead