The position will be responsible for developing high levels of call quality, communication, and language competencies across all departments at Muve via a process of continuous monitoring, feedback sessions and delivery of language training. The position requires collaboratively working with various stakeholders to deliver call coaching, Language and Email training interventions.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure all quality assurance and feedback activities, i.e. call monitoring, email, reviews, and feedback are conducted accurately and on time to set KPIs.
- Ensure key learning interventions are carried out for all incoming requests by Quality team triggered by complaints.
- Track and update L&D QA databases and trackers to ensure data is collated and entered accurately to facilitate dashboard and reporting.
- Liaise with Department heads to ensure that identified personnel are released and deliver sessions as per agreed schedule in a timely basis.
- Provide weekly updates on progress of agents regarding their language and communication development to Learning & Development Manager.
- Develop, design, and deliver English language workshops on communication and writing for new hires and tenured associates.
- Develop teaching aids, manuals, procedures, written exercises, and visual presentations for workshops.
- Work proactively to determine opportunities for new training modules or to anticipate training needs based on business objectives.
Requirement & Experience
- Essential to possess a Language/communication certification from a reputable institute.
- At least 1 year of proven experience in delivering communication training.
- Ability to successfully prioritize key deliverables and able to multitask.
- Possesses a pleasing personality and able to relate to employees at all levels of the organization.
- Attention to detail and excellent listening skills is a must.
- Excellent grasp of the English Language with fluency in reading, writing, and speaking is a must.
- Knowledge of mortgage servicing, property transactions, and property law will be advantageous but not compulsory.
- Excellent communication, both written and oral, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills is a must.
- Inquisitive, a problem-solver, possessing an analytical mind-set, with superior organization skills, and excellent follow-up skills required.
- Responsive and flexible, open to change, with a positive can-do attitude required.
- Ability to work to shift times. Current shift - 11.00 am to 7.30 pm (subject to operational requirements).