To be a successful Azure Cloud Engineer at IFS, your mindset will be the key success factor. We are looking for a person with a natural desire to explore and learn new technologies and processes. You would need to be a team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The ideal candidate will be able to provide evidence / experience in following:
- Exposure to Azure Cloud Services
- Knowledge in Shell scripting
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines & reporting tools
- Relevant academic degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.) preferably in software engineering.
- Azure Cloud certifications & other professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Stakeholder management, communication, and collaboration skills
- Analyze Azure resource consumption, usage patterns and identify cost saving opportunities.
- Create and maintain Azure CLI scripts within a Git repository to automate cost analysis, optimization strategies, and resource management tasks.
- Collaborate with teams responsible for resource provisioning, deployment, and management to implement identified cost optimization strategies.
- Implement monitoring mechanisms to track resource usage and cost trends over time and maintain dashboards and reports to provide insights in to cost optimization efforts and progress.
- Collaborate with teams to develop and enforce cloud governance policies related to resource provisioning, usage, and cost optimization.