You will focus on process modelling (Grey Box/Hybrid models) and applying Conventional and Machine Learning Techniques. As part of your position at DOSCON, if you are ready to enrol in a PhD program at a university, DOSCON will facilitate and fund.
Qualifications and experience
- Good knowledge of Machine learning, AI and other tools relevant for automation
- Knowledge in CoDeSys programming and PLC programming
- Knowledge on graphical representation and some front-end analytics for dashboards and webSCADA Good command in English, additional language knowledge is preferred
You are able to
- Work in a team, but also capable of independently carrying out tasks
- Adhere to company rules and procedures, and execute plans with commitment and determination
- Analyse complex issues and problems, and come up with rational judgments and solutions
- Produce creative ideas and solutions, be positive to change and new ways of working
- Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
- At DOSCON, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and health/personal insurance scheme.
- We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
- As a new employee, you will work towards increasing DOSCON’s competitiveness by creating similar client success stories. Our modern Norwegian office is situated in Oslo, 10 mins from the city centre by public transport.
Your application must include the
- Detailed CV (for example Europass)
- Cover letter
If you are shortlisted you may be required to email copies of degree certificates and transcripts, and copies of any publications.
- Contribute to setting strategic direction for improvement of existing and planned products Contribute to shaping and delivering the product road map for our control systems
- Design and verification of control systems - hardware and software
- Participate in internal development projects
- Support our sales division with solutions and offers for customers
- Support service engineers with technical advice during service jobs and commissioning of our equipment