- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in software development
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar job role
- Good understanding on NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Good understanding on JS concepts on callbacks and closures
- Good understanding on Event Sourcing design patterns
- Strong experience on Angular/ReactJS, Hooks, CSS, HTML5
- Design and implement software components using up-to-date technologies and best practices
- Comprehensive understanding of the REST architecture
- Strong experience in on-premises container orchestration management and public cloud using Docker, Kubernetes, or a similar solution
- Overall understanding of the service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience with widely-used design patterns
- Experience in building distributed multi-tier applications with single sign-on
- Experience in continuous integration (CI) and automated deployment on AWS and Azure cloud platforms
- Experience in static and dynamic code quality analysis
- Understanding of the dynamics of the full-stack development and guide junior team members
- Experience in developing enterprise-scale software platforms
- Firsthand experience in managing project releases
- Build applications using Azure services and deploy them on Azure infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or an equivalent qualification
- Prepare technical designs and interface specifications for the business requirements provided by architects and business analysts.
- Simplify and convert complex business problems and produce appropriate technical designs.
- Collaborate directly with clients to bridge the gap between the technical team and client requirements.
- Effectively manage differently-skilled junior developers and drive them towards achieving a common objective.
- Convert architecture into comprehensive designs to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Lead and mentor junior developers
- Work on critical implementation assignments while providing technical leadership to the team
- Adopt and enforce coding standards, conduct regular code reviews and make sure the team members are educated on the coding standards
- Recognize application deficiencies and implement effective solutions promptly
- Assume responsibility for the quality of the deliverables and effectively manage project releases
- Collaborate with quality assurance teams
- Assist architects, project managers, and business analysts in managing client relationships and stakeholders successfully
- Implement automated continuous delivery and deployment
service-oriented architecture (SOA)