We're looking for a positive, engaged, well-disciplined, work hard and play hard professional who is ready to oversee and develop our post-completion team.
As an associate, the candidate will be responsible for the registration of properties of the client and ensure that all the queries are handled in a timely manner in order to ensure that the priority on the property is protected.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure to complete all allocated tasks within prescribed SLS’s.
- Ensure to register all new and existing queries and complete follow ups within the SLA.
- Ensure timely progression of cases while managing expectations of stakeholders.
- Update and maintain all required reports and share reports on a timely manner.
- Maintain an excellent quality standard as per organizational rules and procedures.
Requirement & Experience :
- High proficiency in English both verbal and written.
- Minimum 02 years experience in similar capacity.
- Pursuing a Diploma or any other professional qualification.
- Ability to work under pressure and to the tight deadlines.
- Ability to work according to the UK business calendar and working hours (13.30 – 22.00)
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a good rapport with all internal and external customers.