We are looking for positive, engaged, well-disciplined, work hard and play hard professionals who are ready to work with our Legal Support Team.
As an associate the candidate will be responsible for handling the initial conveyancing process for our clients whilst maintaining the required quality standards and ensuring that all KPI’s and SLA’s are met.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure to complete all allocated tasks within prescribed SLA’s.
- Ensure timely progression of cases while managing expectations of stakeholders.
- Review, store, and update systems with documents received from stakeholders.
- Update and maintain all required reports on a timely manner.
- Maintain an excellent quality standards.
Requirement & Experience
- High proficiency in English both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure and to the tight deadlines.
- Ability to work according to the UK business calendar and working hours (13.30 - 22.00)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a good rapport with all internal and external customers.