The Assistant Accountant -Systems & Control oversees the Group's system, control, compliance, and shared service activities.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Partly or fully qualified in CA, CIMA, and/or ACCA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in teams – interpersonal skills are essential
- Oversees the internal shared service team, ensuring the agreed service levels are met.
- In-charge of all system changes and improvements
- Implement and monitor group-wide controls, policies, and procedures
- Document all relevant processes and procedures
- Prepare and maintain training manuals
- Liaise with all service providers related to internal systems
- Provide guidance to the central PSA support team on any functional changes
- Responsible in ensuring the response to all queries raised by regions in respect of the areas of purview
- Perform any additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when required by the management