- Possess a Degree in Marketing
- Fully qualified in CIM/SLIM
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Responsible for identifying Emerging Enterprise sales opportunities within existing large enterprise cliental base. Ascertain new business opportunities by understanding the business and its requirements to convince the customer of the product and service provided.
- Support in Increasing retention, revenue growth, value of services by building on available business relationships that currently exist within the Dialog enterprise portfolio
- Determining the appropriate product and solutions to best suited for customer analysing the need and requirement inorder to ensure emerging products achieve desired business objective
- Maintain good relationships with the customers to constantly understand business requirements inorder to develop strategies to be able to retain customers and to attract new customers
- Work towards achieving revenue growth targets cascaded by the vertical sales manager for emerging enterprise product year on year in order to ensure revenue growth.
- Responsible for maintaining high degree of customer satisfaction in the allocated industry in order to ensure the customer decision making units understand the value of Dialog products and services and overall offering in comparison to other operators