- Cost/benefit analysis of Capital Requests, including P/L, Cash Flow analysis & balance sheet
- Initiate changes for more accurate cost capturing, transparent reporting and cost efficiency.
- Preparation of the monthly Spending Reporting for Budget, FC and Actual.
- Assist with the annual Budget process and preparation.
- Review the financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Fair knowledge of Accounting Standards and company Tax matters would be an added advantage.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to contribute to the company’s overall business strategy.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Conducting project feasibility studies.
- Perform variance analysis & cost analysis as and when needed.
- Assist in month-end and year-end account closing activities
- Support the internal and external audit process
- Preparation of ad hoc reports required by the business as and when required
- Qualifications in the field of accounting or finance management
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an accounting & finance role
- Proficiently in accounting software and MS Excel, Familiar with ERP systems is a plus
- Knowledge of current applicable taxes and related payment processes.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles & practices
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record-keeping
- Good organizational & time management skills
- Ability to work late hours if required.