Have 1+ years of experience working in the Dev Ops area.
You will have knowledge/skills in the following areas.
- Knowledge in IFS Cloud along with application build and deployment. (For internal IFS Applicants only)
- Experience in CI/CD and GIT
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (ARM Templates/Terraform)
- Experience in scripting with Bash / PowerShell / Python
- Experience in cloud platform along with cloud network architecture
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 15 February 2022.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
- Take the lead in designing, developing, deploying and maintaining new and existing tooling/automation solutions to enable IFS to further drive the reliability and efficiency of its operation platforms.
- Be a driver of further automation in the Application Lifecycle Experience area and ensure the continued robustness of the team’s daily operations.
- Ensure continuous integration, testing and deployment is facilitated through the use of industry DevOps best-practices and tools.
- Use your technical know-how to support the entire IFS organization to develop services in such a way that they always can be deployed and tested with a high degree of automation.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the service and process quality and take proactive action to prevent issues from arising and resolve them quickly and effectively when they still do occur.
- Continuously expands your process and technical domain knowledge and share this knowledge to guide others.
In addition, as a DevOps engineer In the Application Lifecycle Experience Product unit you will be involved in developing end-to-end automation solutions for all our stakeholders.